- NIL for complete Amount due from Rs.0-Rs.500;
- Rs. 400 for complete Amount due greater than Rs. 500 & as much as Rs. 1000;
- Rs. 750 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 1000 & up to Rs. 10,000;
- Rs. 950 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 10,000 as much as Rs. 25,000;
- Rs. 1100 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 25,000 & as much as Rs. 50,000
- Rs. 1300 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 50,000
Card Statement date вЂ“ 2nd of on a monthly basis. Transaction done between third JanвЂ™16 вЂ“ 2nd FebвЂ™16
(1) Retail Purchase of Rs. 5000 вЂ“ On fifth JanвЂ™16
(2) Online Purchase of Rs. 5000 вЂ“ On fifteenth JanвЂ™16
Assuming no past stability carried forward through the second Jan 2016 statement, the cardholder can get their second Feb declaration showing Rs. 10,000 deals. The cardholder has to make re re payment from the outstanding by 22nd Feb 2016, i.e. 20 times through the Statement Date, for any such thing involving the amount that is entire minimal Amount Due. In the event that cardholder doesn’t result in the payment associated with Minimum Amount Due or higher by 22nd Feb 2016, he’d be charged a later Payment Charge of Rs. 600 (Rs. 600 for more than Rs.1000 & as much as Rs. 10,000).
Card Statement date вЂ“ 2nd of on a monthly basis. Deal done between third FebвЂ™16 вЂ“ 2nd MarвЂ™16
1. Retail Purchase of Rs. 2000 вЂ“ On 8th FebвЂ™16
2. On line Purchase of Rs. 2500 вЂ“ On 19th FebвЂ™16
Presuming no previous stability carried ahead through the 2nd Feb 2016 declaration, the cardholder can get their second March statement showing Rs. 4500 deals. The cardholder has to make payment contrary to the outstanding by 22nd March 2016, i.e. 20 times through the Statement Date, for any such thing involving the amount that is entire the minimal Amount Due. In the event that cardholder doesn’t make any re payment by 22nd March 2016, he’d be charged a later Payment Charge of Rs. 600 (Rs. 600 for higher than Rs.1000 & as much as Rs. 10,000)
H. Overlimit charges – As a site motion SBI Card may accept specific transactions tried by the cardholder that are in addition to the borrowing limit, take note that when the amount that is outstanding the borrowing limit, an over-limit charge of 2.5 per cent of this over-limit quantity or Rs. 600, whichever is greater will likely be levied. Over-limit status may additionally be used because of charges and/or interest costs.
We. Re Re Payment Dishonor
In case there is a Payment Dishonor, cardholder shall be charged payment dishonor cost of 2% of Payment Amount susceptible to minimal costs of Rs. 500
J. Other costs:
- Card Substitution: Rs.100/- вЂ“ Rs.250/-
- Chargeslip Retrieval Fee: Rs. 225/-
- Statement Retrieval Fee: Rs. 100/- per statement for statements significantly more than 2 months old
- Forex Transaction charge: 3.5%(For All Cards Except Elite & Aurum) 1.99%(For Elite & Aurum Cardholders just)
- Ad-hoc Borrowing Limit Increase Fee: Rs 200
- System Change Fee: Rs 200
- Cheque Payment Fee: Rs 100
The change price utilized to convert Foreign Currency deal into INR will soon be decided by VISA/MasterCard, whilst the instance could be, basis the trade rates governed by them regarding the date the deal is settled with SBI Card, which could never be the date that is same that your deal had been made. The currency that is foreign charge is likely to be used regarding the INR converted quantity provided by VISA/MasterCard.
Dynamic & Static Conversion Markup Fee: 3.50% (For All Cards Except Elite & Aurum) 1.99%(For Elite & Aurum Cardholders Only) (just for transactions more than or add up to Rs. 1000)
All deal carried down in Indian Currency at a worldwide location or at merchants that are based in Asia but registered overseas
Credit Limit and money Limit are assigned to Cardholders based on internal SBICPSL credit criteria (Add-On cardholders share the exact same limitations as compared to the Primary Account Holder). These limitations are communicated towards the cardholder in the time of card distribution. The Credit Limit and Cash Limits are communicated into the Cardholder in just about every declaration. The credit that is available (i.e. the borrowing limit readily available for usage) during the time of the declaration generation is provided as an element of the declaration. SBICPSL will review the Cardholder account sporadically, while increasing or decrease the Cardholder borrowing limit predicated on interior requirements. Cardholders wanting to have their borrowing limit increased can perform therefore by composing to SBICPSL and supplying monetary papers declaring their earnings. SBICPSL, at it is sole discretion and predicated on such brand new papers supplied, may raise the borrowing limit associated with Cardholder.